more super capable admin skills

If you feel a ban has been made in error, appeal it here.
techstyle

more super capable admin skills

Post by techstyle » Mon 10 Jun , 2013 10:00 pm

since we already established tht aza has nothing else better to do...
today, i also had nothing else better to do and decided it was time to post an appeal l0l

can anyone else please revise my ban, my next stage was really supposed to be 21d and i hav quite a few overdue days.. his lack for having anything to do in life should mean that he has plenty of time to see what was the proper next stage ban is, then again this action can be expected from a all mighty super capable godlike FAIR administrator like him... srsly

these overdue days should b subtracted from my next ban = D!!

and btw, i think i found a pic of him, u guys may help me identify this rare specimen facepalm
Attachments
aza.gif
aza.gif (17.15 KiB) Viewed 1776 times
" i refuse to feel guilty for not measuring up to someone elses standard of who i should be... "
" dont hate the rule rider, hate the rules... "
" weeeeeeeeeeeeeeed "
" fruity smelly tasty nuggz "
" erm nuggz "
xD

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Re: more super capable admin skills

Post by Azarael » Mon 10 Jun , 2013 10:12 pm

You were UTAN banned (autolift) which expired on 8th June and there are no standard bans matching you.

There is no 21 days stage and never has been.
Rules wrote:Ban stages:
Ban durations are incremental. The first ban is 3 days and following bans will be applied according to these stages: 7 days, 14 days, 30 days, permanent ban.
Since you've come back here with the same completely uncivil attitude which you gave me when you left, I'm permabanning you. I'm not going to allow this childishness to resume.