--= SNITCH =-- !

Anything goes here. Keep it tasteful.
iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Re: --= SNITCH =-- !

Post by iZumo » Sun 28 Apr , 2013 11:17 am

Dis hate ...

No really, if people wish to call themselves "race pro" or whatever, so be it, who cares, lol (ofc you don't have to agree with them)? In a nutshell, you can glitch in OLDZ at will (or in RACE when there are megafun benders on, I should update the rules to make that clear). In AS, glitching is a no-no, in RACE, tolerable is perhaps if you zzz on objective and nobody coming along (where you need a teammate to do the obj) or similar non-annoying kind. On the other hand, if you, IllegalName, think you're cool when you glitch, then nope.avi, you'll get ban hammered that way.

And Aza, I really hate to say this, but as for OLDZ related things, it perhaps might be for the best if you won't intefere there at all and leave that just be.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sun 28 Apr , 2013 1:49 pm

We've already established that players who glitch can do so in ways which aren't necessarily obvious, such as using items from other areas to defend previous ones or attacking players from an unexpected position. Because it can't be proven to be safe, anyone glitching gets booted on my watch.

Sorry but the "race pro" thing is indefensible, race pros play race and not glitch. Simple fact of words, just as how any other cheat in any other discipline is a fraud and not a pro.

This glitcher sympathy...

iZumo

Post by iZumo » Sun 28 Apr , 2013 2:22 pm

I'm not defending "race pro", I'm just saying why bother, lol?

techstyle

Post by techstyle » Sun 28 Apr , 2013 4:06 pm

Azarael wrote:Just to make a point here: you are not skilled because you glitch and have no right to call yourself a race pro because you do. It is not difficult to perform many of the glitches and bypasses used on this server or you would never be able to accomplish them with your ping. If you are bored of race and believe that cheating to bypass most of the map somehow grants interest (as opposed to annoying people and drawing attention to yourself) then you're unfortunately wrong. Attempting to add interest and depth to race by skill (as you're trying to argue for glitching) has been discussed before; the result was that the majority are judged not to want such a thing.

Glitching is not part of the game. Glitching is not part of any game. I don't respect "part of the game" bullshit anyway, because it's filler generally used by those lacking the mental capacity to actually argue correctly and an unjustified, unsupported defense of a status quo which suits the speaker. You can find as many new glitches as you like. We'll see how long it takes before you run out and every map is proofed, which is now my ultimate aim. Maybe at the end we'll find out who is here to race, playing the game the way the mapper intended regardless of whichever oversights and holes you can find, and who is here to cheat.

As for the mapper situation... both of the actual LDG mappers (well, perhaps that's generous lately in my case) main Assault. Nobody competent at mapping seems to be interested in mapping for race since Jan / Aquablue disappeared. It's not for me to speculate why, but that's just how it is.

Glitching being legal in OLDZ mode is something that's still up for debate. If OLDZ mode must exist, its purpose should be to allow attack/defend gameplay. I don't really understand why it has to be open season for glitching aside from the obvious technical issue of having to patch OLDZ maps for glitching. Wanting to play attack/defend gameplay and some of the maps which were removed due to quality concerns? Fine. Wanting to cheat? Never fine, sorry.

it seems like all the power from a server with maybe 80 total users has gotten to ur perhaps already enlarged air-filled skull..
u mistake my fondness for glitching with IT being the ONLY way i enjoy the server... ive never said that.. in fact i can beat YOU and the rest of the fucking haters AT RACE with my ping as it is right now in any fuckin map of your choice... n thats why i self-entitle myself as being a PRO RACER... LOL!!!!! YOU nor any of them no-skillers have nothing for me when it comes to racing legit or not and the few that might provide a challenge would uninstall with my conn, which is why i said what i said in the previous post... glitching or knowing the glitches has nothing to do with this other than ive found ADDED fun since ANYTHING tht gets under ur skin finds itself to my fun things to do list now tht ive noticed how it is around here.
but since the games are on let the fun begin.. so catch me if u can, glitching... or racing... L0L wait u can only do one of those so catch me glitching if u can =D <3
id say, just be happy i cant have a regular conn like everyone else so i can rape u at AS also in ur 0wnz maps facepalm , all u no-skillas dont come out of ur beloved server with 60ms into neutral waters, most-likely because well "no-skilla" is self explanatory... so like ive said many times b4... any of u wanna settle this issue the old school UT way, gimmie the fuckin ip ( cause i know none of the haters can race me anyways, lets see if any of u got real ut skillz.. ) but that wont happen either heh..

" with so much drama in the LDG, its kinda hard being snoop d-o dbl G, but I, somehow some way, keep coming out with funky ass glitches like every single day, may i, drift a little with my peeps and, glitch as i breeze thru, because its 2 in the mornin and the admins aint on "

anyways dnt take it personal just ridin tht line as usual ;D
izu ilu2 man!! OLDZ week is COMING!!!!!!!!!!!
n00bs FUCK AS ._. ! = DDD
" i refuse to feel guilty for not measuring up to someone elses standard of who i should be... "
" dont hate the rule rider, hate the rules... "
" weeeeeeeeeeeeeeed "
" fruity smelly tasty nuggz "
" erm nuggz "
xD

iZumo

Post by iZumo » Sun 28 Apr , 2013 4:20 pm

Troll material. Excellent!
trollface

Donnie
Forever Alonnie

Post by Donnie » Sun 28 Apr , 2013 4:25 pm

you guys take this too seriously....it's a game :roll:

techstyle

Post by techstyle » Sun 28 Apr , 2013 5:52 pm

Donnie wrote:you guys take this too seriously....it's a game :roll:

nitro = ban
shield = ban
heal = ban

srsly
" i refuse to feel guilty for not measuring up to someone elses standard of who i should be... "
" dont hate the rule rider, hate the rules... "
" weeeeeeeeeeeeeeed "
" fruity smelly tasty nuggz "
" erm nuggz "
xD

bOnO
UT2004 Administrator

Post by bOnO » Sun 28 Apr , 2013 8:01 pm

Nobody can beat you at racing, eh? Wait I come back and I'll destroy your AS hater ass :evil:
Its all about the game, and how you play it
All about control, and if you can take it
All about your debt, and if you can payit
Its all about pain and whos gonna make it...

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Mon 29 Apr , 2013 12:05 am

Against bait like this it's tempting to dismantle your entire gametype once again as I've done many times in the past, but the effort and words would be wasted on you, so I'll content myself with this:

As you've already acknowledged ingame, the RACE gametype, up-visualed and fixed RACE maps and NitroVehicles were all done or started off by me. I was responsible for the unarmed versions of race-skill maps designed to promote actual driving skill. I've played my share of Blazing Scorps and was one of the first to have all 3 objectives complete on it in a single game.

I've nothing to prove in race to the likes of you. I've played it, I've contributed to it and I know it well enough to deconstruct it in any argument.

With that said, the shitposting stops now. I'm even getting comments from people who are wondering why this is being tolerated. If you can't post here without using textspeak, personal attacks and the majority of your post containing unsupported crap, please don't.

And to finish off, a word on "snitching": Snitching is when two members of a group are in a situation where one betrays the other to save himself from a just punishment. The other players on the server who are not constituents of your clique have no obligation to you whatsoever and thus can't be labelled as snitches except by someone who needs to better learn the language they're speaking or who actually believes in this intimidation bullshit. Keep your "stop snitching" campaign between you, your dealer and anyone else who bought into that lifestyle. Nobody else is interested.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Tue 30 Apr , 2013 6:23 pm

Previous day:

> team-spec*Azarael: but in seriousness, I have to deal with it regardless of who it comes from, so if you've got proof post it
> team-spec*Eiforia: Adminchat: brb
> team-spec*Azarael: whom it comes from *
> Chief(!)Cunt is now on blue.
> Pinkie`Pøny[TeamSay:Blue]: yay
> [Core]blOb: who vs whom
> Chief(!)Cunt[TeamSay:Blue]: :p
> IllegalName: i hav proof aza
> ]LgC[dark_elfy: Clanchat: dose the nitro vehicles have the textures it uses built into the .u files are is there a .utx somewhere
> [Core]blOb: pls explain
> team-spec*Azarael: who is a subject pronoun
> IllegalName: but to tell u the truth im not snitchin
> team-spec*Azarael: whom is an object pronoun
> [Core]blOb: k
> [D-USB]Loxartful: dajeee
> IllegalName: i dont lower myself to no skilla level
> Chief(!)Cunt[TeamSay:Blue]: <3
> IllegalName: i dont need to snitch to get ahead
> Pinkie`Pøny[TeamSay:Blue]: <3 :D
> IllegalName: just proving my point
> [D-USB]Loxartful entered the game.
> [D-USB]Loxartful is now on red.
> team-spec*Azarael: muted for a map for this continued "snitch" shit

This morning:

> IllegalName: n since we on that note dont start snitchin
> IllegalName: just in case

It seems like someone is not capable of learning.