Newbie asks for some questions :D

Discuss the BW-Invasion server here.
ProFliper

Newbie asks for some questions :D

Post by ProFliper » Fri 15 Apr , 2016 3:48 pm

Soo, I started like yesterday playing Invasion. And I am pretty confused.
So here are the questions:
1) What to buy with my points?
2) How to level up, easily?
And just major tips for playing Invasion will be good too.

Satin
Disappeared Administrator

Re: Newbie asks for some questions :D

Post by Satin » Fri 15 Apr , 2016 4:08 pm

Hello, welcome to Invasion.

Quickest way to level up is to kill monsters, more you kill, more exp you get, it doesn't take long to level.

Tips... some maps you can run n gun, but the majority, especially on the maps where you get lots of players so the monsters scale up as well, is to make a base and shoot from cover

Point spending is a personal thing, you can get many many different things, it'll depend on your play style, you may like turrets, or 'assistant monsters' or maybe totem poles, or you like to heal people. If you're new, just focus on staying alive and getting lots of exp so you level fast.

ProFliper

Post by ProFliper » Fri 15 Apr , 2016 6:20 pm

Satin wrote:Hello, welcome to Invasion.

Quickest way to level up is to kill monsters, more you kill, more exp you get, it doesn't take long to level.

Tips... some maps you can run n gun, but the majority, especially on the maps where you get lots of players so the monsters scale up as well, is to make a base and shoot from cover

Point spending is a personal thing, you can get many many different things, it'll depend on your play style, you may like turrets, or 'assistant monsters' or maybe totem poles, or you like to heal people. If you're new, just focus on staying alive and getting lots of exp so you level fast.
Ok, thanks moderator :) . About leveling, it's actually pretty easy indeed, I have got level 16 I think.

Butcher
V.I.P. Member

Post by Butcher » Mon 18 Apr , 2016 9:09 am

Buy translocator first... that will save your ass , then a starting weapon package, and the easiest to level up in the beginning is being a medic (low adr cost and infinite ammo), when you are around level 60 you can rebuild to get the "enhanced magic weapon maker" emwm. This and adrenaline drip makes you level up faster than the other, by then you will know what to do and to have.
"An BW match is a test of your skill against your opponents' luck." :)