Invasion Server Feedback!

Discuss the BW-Invasion server here.
Jiffy
Azra is a Hippie

Invasion Server Feedback!

Post by Jiffy » Thu 04 Jan , 2018 5:21 pm

Hello there!

Recently I've brought myself back to the Invasion server - I'd be on the Freon server, if it weren't for the fact people don't play on it anymore. Anyway, I've grinded enough to get to about LV40 in a couple of days, and I'm really enjoying myself.
I'd like to give some feedback, if the managers of said Invasion server still listen to it:
-How come the CYLO Firestorm V gives so much experience for shooting a couple of monsters? Is it unbalanced, or is it meant to be this way?
-I sometimes get the Lightning Gun from weapon lockers at the start of the game. You can't use magic enhancers on it, and I can see why. But if you die, there's a small chance you could spawn with it enchanted, as long as your weapons are preserved upon death. Is this intended?
-One of the rounds (can't remember which one) has monsters that shoot turrets. Instead of decreasing their health, it will increase it. Continuously. I had a round where the turret was almost on 1 mil HP... Presumably a bug.
-I really like the use of the NFUD Combat Wrench. It makes a lot more maps much playable than they were before. I can remember elite users voting for AMDK-Village, just to make the rest of us suffer. =D
-I also like the Monsters part. Not sure if it was a thing when I was on before. =p
-A major issue is there are people constantly afk, collecting the EXP at the end of the game. It's really frustrating, and there should be some precautions against it.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying the server, so I'd say keep it up! =)

Satin
Disappeared Administrator

Re: Invasion Server Feedback!

Post by Satin » Thu 04 Jan , 2018 6:05 pm

Caly (is he still alive) probably is the guy to ask on INV stuff.

I'm not aware that any weapon gives more XP than any other by killing monsters, you get the XP by killing it,

AFK ppl could be caught by having the game kick them as it does in Race for example. Game start spawn lockers have a chance of giving uyo groovy stuff, this is intended afaik, dying and then coming back with randomly enchanted weapons is most likely a bug, but usually it's good for you - unless you get a negative enchanted weapon.

Turrets do occasionally spawn with 1215646746415464 hp, that's a bug too :) but at least most of the bugs are helpful.

Maybe Calypto will weigh in and let us know what's happening with Inv and any updates - it's been a good while.