Racing maps (LDGObjects)

For posting your maps.
Satin
Disappeared Administrator

Re: Racing maps (LDGObjects)

Post by Satin » Mon 17 Nov , 2014 3:06 pm

Any idea why I have 2 entries of 'LDG Assault', LDG Classic Assault:, LDG Racing' in Gametypes in Instant Action? (I have just updated the files from post 1)

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Mon 17 Nov , 2014 3:23 pm

Do you still have the old files in the system folder? It could be that the game is reading these as well as the new ones.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

Satin

Post by Satin » Mon 17 Nov , 2014 6:51 pm

Can't see any dupes, found the problem though. I had both LDGGame8.u, LDGGame8.ucl, LDGGame8_rc.u & the same but ending in 10, I removed the 8 ones, and it seems ok now.

Satin

Post by Satin » Mon 24 Nov , 2014 7:07 pm

Is there any chance of having a mutator or something so that when you play offline on a race where you need 2 players (one to stand on the spot to lift the shield, one to drive into the garage) to simulate the second player as I haven't yet managed to train my bots to do this, it would mean a lot of maps that aren't really playable offline would be.

Satin

Post by Satin » Mon 24 Nov , 2014 7:10 pm

I'd also like to know (if this is how it works) the correct syntax into type into Console to spawn a vehicle, once you've loaded up a map, as some vehicles don't spawn like trials scorpions etc.

for example.
.summon Trial Scorpion

or whatever.

darkelf

Post by darkelf » Mon 24 Nov , 2014 7:17 pm

Satin wrote:Is there any chance of having a mutator or something so that when you play offline on a race where you need 2 players (one to stand on the spot to lift the shield, one to drive into the garage) to simulate the second player as I haven't yet managed to train my bots to do this, it would mean a lot of maps that aren't really playable offline would be.
When offline just use admin plus or something and then do "admin dno".
Admin plus Download link: http://unrealtournament2004.filefront.c ... s_14;32652

I think the only other way is by causeevent command.. But not sure if that's possible in offline mode without having admin plus mutator. However this method would require going into editor selecting the garage and finding out what each garage doors tag name is. The admin plus "admin dno" method is better in this case.
Satin wrote:I'd also like to know (if this is how it works) the correct syntax into type into Console to spawn a vehicle, once you've loaded up a map, as some vehicles don't spawn like trials scorpions etc.

for example.
.summon Trial Scorpion

or whatever.
summon NV8_Patch13.NitroRV

Also make sure if its a trials map to remove the blue actor from the map in editor and save(Shown below). Should be really big and easy to find. If its not removed you will not be able to summon any vehicle.
Modified Skins links: Yoda team colors viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2134&p=19097#p19097 Man assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1468&p=10763#p10763 Women Assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1999&p=16615&hilit=skin#p16615
> WebAdmin [dark_elfy]: who is this pepsiman.. he seems really talkative and pissed off
> Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.: i told him i liked coca cola

bOnO
UT2004 Administrator

Post by bOnO » Mon 24 Nov , 2014 11:29 pm

"cm dno" works fine without having to download anything (to disable next objective). It works online and offline.

I'd like to add that recently I haven't been able to summon anything, it says "anti ttc player not found".
Its all about the game, and how you play it
All about control, and if you can take it
All about your debt, and if you can payit
Its all about pain and whos gonna make it...

Satin

Post by Satin » Tue 25 Nov , 2014 1:40 pm

I tried opening console ` and typing cm dno
I got unrecognised command for my troubles

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Tue 25 Nov , 2014 1:46 pm

You don't have the clanmanager mutator enabled for offline play.

bOnO
UT2004 Administrator

Post by bOnO » Tue 25 Nov , 2014 3:48 pm

My bad, offline you have to write it all (I've just checked): disablenextobjective (without cm).
Its all about the game, and how you play it
All about control, and if you can take it
All about your debt, and if you can payit
Its all about pain and whos gonna make it...