tottem (troller)

Discuss the Race / Assault server here.
gasoline

tottem (troller)

Post by gasoline » Sat 28 Jul , 2012 4:58 am

I was on the LDG race/assault server, and this guy named tottem was just being a dick, trolling, and possibly hacking. I was wondering if a week ban would be at all possible? noobynoobydoo said he is hacking (tottem) coz he shot him with a direct redeemer hit and only did minimal damage to his raptor, but anyway, I'm just reporting him being a douche.
That's all I got, and that's just for noobynoobydoo. and I don't know if this is in the right spot.
Attachments
Shot04113.JPG

Takeo
Disappeared Administrator

Re: tottem (troller)

Post by Takeo » Sat 28 Jul , 2012 10:49 am

A raptor being hit by a redeemer does not neccessarily mean that the raptor will be destroyed. Especially the fact that it is an air vehicle makes it easier to get out of the radius of the redeemer. Furthermore, sometimes the deemer may have a bug concerning air-explosions.
The accusation of cheating is completely inappropriate in here.
tottem (a.k.a. TROLOLOL and rai) has been banned before for racism, teambalancer abuse and blocking pathways. However, I don't believe that he could manage to hack our enhanced security systems.

Besides, noobynoobydoo was the one to directly accuse him of being a hacker. tottem didn't swear or insult anybody, though he surely was wrong about us going to ban someone for misinterpretation of one single event like this.

PS: moving this to RACE/AS section

gasoline

Post by gasoline » Sat 28 Jul , 2012 7:31 pm

Oh, okay, I didn't get a screenshot, but he was just saying stupid stuff like "gay gasoline," over and over again, then after I won he said "hacker" (Which is on the screenshot.) You probably could look in the chat logs, but its probably not worth it. lol, I'll just get a screenshot next time lol. challenge)

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sat 28 Jul , 2012 7:48 pm

Oh, it certainly is worth it. I think this idiot should have been banned ages ago.

Having read this log, he comes in to troll and unfortunately, much to my chagrin, you guys bought the crap about him being a VIP member and using cheats to dodge the redeemer explosion. noobynoobydoo_mm started on him (another known troll) and then in the screenshot you posted, Watcher entered and got the wrong end of the stick.

Idiots don't get added to the VIP list.
VIP members can't cheat unless an admin is present to oversee it.
Anyone using VIP cheats to influence the game will be kicked and the cheats will be disabled for all.

We aren't idiots. Give us a bit of credit.

iZumo

Post by iZumo » Sat 28 Jul , 2012 7:52 pm

Chat is indeed logged, you can just say mapname and approx. time of the match, anyway deduced the match from the screen & post date.

EDIT: Oh, forgot he's TROLOLOL: permaban then.
Azarael wrote:Oh, it certainly is worth it. I think this idiot should have been banned ages ago.
He was on 30day ban.

gasoline

Post by gasoline » Sat 28 Jul , 2012 8:39 pm

Sucks for him, thanks.

Takeo

Post by Takeo » Sat 28 Jul , 2012 9:19 pm

My bad...
Thanks for reviewing, Aza and Izu!