Potential new abilities

Discuss the BW-Invasion server here.
CaptainXavious
V.I.P. Member

Potential new abilities

Post by CaptainXavious » Wed 06 Feb , 2013 9:18 pm

I have made some new types of skills last night for TitaRPG which may or may not get included onto the server. I'd like some public opinion on it from potential users.

I've mentioned it earlier, but now I went and made them. They're skills that grant a temporary bonus upon meeting a certain condition. If you accomplish this condition before the temporary bonus expires, it refreshes the duration.

The idea behind this is that currently, you are rewarded for leveling up but personal skill does not particularly give you anything special. This set of abilities helps alleviate that a little bit.

The current conditions and the working names I have given them are as follows (numbers subject to change):

Code: Select all

Kill Effect: Bonus applied/renewed whenever you make a kill. Currently lasts for 5 seconds.

Health Drop: Whenever your health is reduced to 50%, bonus is applied/renewed. Currently lasts for 10 seconds, can not be activated again until your health is brought back up to 75%.

Damage Spread: Whenever you do 500 damage, bonus is applied/renewed. Damage tally is reduced every second of you not hitting anything. Currently lasts for 5 seconds. (Good for situations where you can't get kills often, like high health boss fights)
Currently, I have three bonuses for each condition, totaling up to 9 new abilities. The bonuses so far: Health Regeneration, Ammo Regeneration, and Damage Bonus.

I'd like your guys opinion on these. If this is something you would be interested in, I could do a lot more than just the three bonuses I have at the moment if there is interest.
Last edited by CaptainXavious on Wed 06 Feb , 2013 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Re: Potential new abilities

Post by iRobot » Wed 06 Feb , 2013 9:59 pm

Kill Effect, do want

Calypto

Post by Calypto » Fri 08 Feb , 2013 5:14 am

Seems like an interesting set of skills .=

CaptainXavious
V.I.P. Member

Post by CaptainXavious » Fri 08 Feb , 2013 5:55 am

Indeed. If there is interest I'll probably make more, assuming this makes it onto the server.

luke

Post by luke » Tue 12 Feb , 2013 1:26 pm

Potential new ability: Choose starting sidearm\melee.

Quite disappointing starting with shield...