Bans

Discuss matters related to LDG or UT2004 which aren't specific to any server.
bOnO
UT2004 Administrator

Re: Bans

Post by bOnO » Sat 06 Sep , 2014 12:30 am

And this "press F12 and read the rules" message is spammed like every 2 minutes in the chat...
Its all about the game, and how you play it
All about control, and if you can take it
All about your debt, and if you can payit
Its all about pain and whos gonna make it...

darkelf
Disappeared Administrator

Post by darkelf » Sat 06 Sep , 2014 12:32 am

bOnO wrote:And this "press F12 and read the rules" message is spammed like every 2 minutes in the chat...
Thats on race/assault. If I recall thats the only server that actually displays anything about rules. All other servers just say something about don't abuse tb and that's it.
Modified Skins links: Yoda team colors viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2134&p=19097#p19097 Man assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1468&p=10763#p10763 Women Assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1999&p=16615&hilit=skin#p16615
> WebAdmin [dark_elfy]: who is this pepsiman.. he seems really talkative and pissed off
> Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.: i told him i liked coca cola

Calypto

Post by Calypto » Sat 06 Sep , 2014 4:43 am

On BW it is outdated, on invasion it does not work.

darkelf
Disappeared Administrator

Post by darkelf » Sat 06 Sep , 2014 6:48 am

Calypto wrote:On BW it is outdated, on invasion it does not work.
I updated the rules and administrators on bw freon and Mod server. I also updated the entry on the invasion server ut2004.ini, maybe one day it will work again. I will leave it up to each server's main admin to decide if they want to include "Press 12 to view rules" to the list of server messages.

@Calypto or any admin: If you can update the supporters on all servers that would be great(or give me a list of the updated rooster of supporters). I have no idea who is in that list anymore(each server has a completely different list).
Modified Skins links: Yoda team colors viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2134&p=19097#p19097 Man assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1468&p=10763#p10763 Women Assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1999&p=16615&hilit=skin#p16615
> WebAdmin [dark_elfy]: who is this pepsiman.. he seems really talkative and pissed off
> Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.: i told him i liked coca cola

Calypto

Post by Calypto » Sat 06 Sep , 2014 8:30 am

I believe V.I.P. is given on all servers. I do not have a complete list of donars, though.

Michie
Banned

Post by Michie » Sun 07 Sep , 2014 12:40 am

Azarael wrote:
iRobot wrote:If you set your font small in UT then everything is caps
On the Invasion server, a different font is used. The PvP servers use the stock font because chat filtering is up on those servers, so anyone who doesn't want to see caps spam can just enable the filter.

I warn for caps then mute, unless the player is stupid enough to tell me that he's going to use caps regardless of what I say, but on non-Invasion servers it's rare that I see them. dk is a testament to the fact that admins don't ban for caps.

Nobody actually changes Michie's name. The gametype is hardcoded to force your name to ~Michie~ and prevent it from being changed. Not only is it irritating when you have a new name every session, it's even more annoying when you use those new names to talk to people who don't want a goddamn fucking thing to do with you.
1st Off I like to thank others for there input on this, Aza I am no different then others that change names. I don't change names to talk to others at all. Its A game and that all to me. You always Seem Annoyed by one thing or another. I honestly don't even understand why you even bother. You are always complaining about someone or something. Its like a Bitch Fest with you . I can't Reamber the last time you said anything good in game play .Not a personal dig either, Yet you guys wonder why so many don't play anymore. Being Cool to others is not the LDG way. That's a fact. Good Luck on all you do LDG. Use to be a good game at one time

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sun 07 Sep , 2014 1:00 am

There are things that please me.

Knowing that you'll be using the name ~Michie~ on these servers until the day you die is one of them.

Michie
Banned

Post by Michie » Sun 07 Sep , 2014 1:42 am

Azarael wrote:There are things that please me.

Knowing that you'll be using the name ~Michie~ on these servers until the day you die is one of them.
;'D'D .I so wanted to use APENISINAZAMOUTH :lol: You enjoy my name then. Its not the point a was try to make .Little things kill the game. You guys in charge are the ones the one that mess it up. Reason many leave and don't come back. In all Honesty you and others are like a bunch of babies. Not all just some. No matter to myself .Just my Voice. You go ahead and Enjoy Yourself D=

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sun 07 Sep , 2014 2:06 am

Oh, good. If it doesn't matter, maybe you could stop repeating the same things over and over in every post?

Not that I care if you don't, I have you on ignore anyway and have to click to view your posts should I want to, but it would save a couple of KB on our server.

Michie
Banned

Post by Michie » Sun 07 Sep , 2014 2:44 am

Azarael wrote:Oh, good. If it doesn't matter, maybe you could stop repeating the same things over and over in every post?

Not that I care if you don't, I have you on ignore anyway and have to click to view your posts should I want to, but it would save a couple of KB on our server.
As a Parent ,Grand Father we have to repeat to the younger ones. They /you never listen. To be honest I think most all LDG do a good job. But you guys step in and make and Brake your own rules .. Same old Story I Know ;) Hopefully it not your way of life