Balanced voting

Discuss the Race / Assault server here.
Meep

Re: Balanced voting

Post by Meep » Sat 26 Nov , 2011 4:37 pm

How about making it so nobody votes at all, and the next map is random from either AS or Race? /shrug

PALADIN
Banned

Post by PALADIN » Sat 26 Nov , 2011 5:20 pm

Izumo_CZ wrote:As far as I recall you actually are the one talking and doing nothing.
My talks bear more sense than your doings.
bOnO: Calypto, and you plan to correct all the phrases of everybody? We are not all English pros you know...
PALADIN: Aza, please continue correcting my phrases, thank you for that teaching.

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Post by iZumo » Sat 26 Nov , 2011 6:53 pm

As for the note for splitting the server into two, I was about to do that in the past but I've decided not to after seeing global ut2004 player count statistic (lowered by 50% recently).

PALADIN
Banned

Post by PALADIN » Sat 26 Nov , 2011 8:15 pm

Why do we always back to the old closed themes? We discussed server splitting a year ago, then in spring, in summer, and a month ago. All the times we all agreed that thats a bad idea. And again somebody reises that question.
bOnO: Calypto, and you plan to correct all the phrases of everybody? We are not all English pros you know...
PALADIN: Aza, please continue correcting my phrases, thank you for that teaching.

Socio
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Socio » Sat 26 Nov , 2011 9:13 pm

No one is raising that, its just what the n00bies constantly state when someone raises a suggestion to vote for AS during a RACE map: "lol why your not made a race server onnly and as servr only".
> team-spec*Socio: i see a new rais map
> team-spec*Socio: curious if ikea
> H&some: its not
> H&some: its actually pretty good

KHFan5

Post by KHFan5 » Sun 27 Nov , 2011 12:23 am

hm... idk if it's possible....but maybe you should split the day into two times. Like from the midnight to noon there would be only assault games and from noon to midnight only racing. There could be the problem of time zones and such, but it could be a good idea to think about...
Kingdom Hearts For the Win!

- Derp
KHFan5 wrote:Play as if I'm not a noob and I promise I won't be one for long.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sun 27 Nov , 2011 12:53 am

Time-based splitting would annoy people even more than two servers would. If your suggestion was implemented, for example, and LDG#1 ran race during all the normal hours of play (12pm - 12am) I would not even bother to join #1 ever again.

KHFan5

Post by KHFan5 » Sun 27 Nov , 2011 1:03 am

lol oh ok, yeah I could see where it would get annoying too. though we are still inconclusive about what to do...A lot of these ideas are flawed in some way. We need to find a solution where the benefits outweigh its flaws....hm....
Kingdom Hearts For the Win!

- Derp
KHFan5 wrote:Play as if I'm not a noob and I promise I won't be one for long.