Teamkilling .:'Macho':.

Discuss the Race / Assault server here.
ZioFede

Teamkilling .:'Macho':.

Post by ZioFede » Fri 23 Dec , 2011 3:33 pm

Yesterday and today this player has been constantly pushing off friendly hellbenders with his/her raptor...that's really annoying :evil: !

I've uploaded a demo of one match, he/she tries to push off hellbenders several times but he manages to do so only once (near the objective also :roll: )

http://www.mediafire.com/?gh1scpe0z33sas7

God should have let Paul live and let you die instead, worthless piece of shit. -Mr. H&some about a random actor-

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Re: Teamkilling .:'Macho':.

Post by iZumo » Fri 23 Dec , 2011 8:50 pm

He is on a 30 days vacation.

ZioFede

Post by ZioFede » Fri 23 Dec , 2011 9:38 pm

Ok Thanks :)

God should have let Paul live and let you die instead, worthless piece of shit. -Mr. H&some about a random actor-

MachO

Post by MachO » Sat 24 Dec , 2011 5:12 pm

Hello.
At the beginning i want to sorry everyone for my teamkilling , i just wanted to take revenge ,everyday i was playing on your server ,the players in my team also killed me many times but i didint write it on any forum and they didint gets banished. It's christmas time and i want to ask you admins , can you make me a present and reduce my ban , i thought my behaviour and i want to be a honest player, i think 30 days is too much for teamkilling, cuz everyday people teamkill :/ and yours server is the best on which i played. So , can you consider my request ?

Thanks

giZmo
Hogwarts Professor

Post by giZmo » Sat 24 Dec , 2011 6:03 pm

MachO wrote:So , can you consider my request ?
He means this one: http://ut2004.thenicam.ch/phpBB3/viewto ... =33&t=1122
"We never truly know how to appreciate something until we have lost it forever."

BOT
V.I.P. Member

Post by BOT » Mon 26 Dec , 2011 9:04 pm

MachO wrote:Hello.
At the beginning i want to sorry everyone for my teamkilling , i just wanted to take revenge ,everyday i was playing on your server ,the players in my team also killed me many times but i didint write it on any forum and they didint gets banished. It's christmas time and i want to ask you admins , can you make me a present and reduce my ban , i thought my behaviour and i want to be a honest player, i think 30 days is too much for teamkilling, cuz everyday people teamkill :/ and yours server is the best on which i played. So , can you consider my request ?

Thanks
what can you say about persistent accusing me in hacking/cheating a couple of monthes ago by your side?