can i be a LDG ?

Discuss matters related to LDG or UT2004 which aren't specific to any server.
cairyblacy

can i be a LDG ?

Post by cairyblacy » Tue 27 Dec , 2011 10:47 pm

hi guys can i be a LDG clan member? well i'll tell you something abaut me just for fast if you need mroe info just be free to reply and if there try outs i will be happy too : )

ok ingame name:cairly-blacy(with special symbols)
irl name:blaz
i live in:slovenia
xfire:skyduded
msn:blaz485@gmail.com
other info:i'm always positive i cheer for my team like gj blue gg blue u did ur best man and some thingy :) i am good in ballistic weapons...i am verry good sniper and i have good skills.i am also a good instagiber so my aim is pretty darn good.i also am a vctf player and i have good tactics and i am also good with dodg jumping.i am a good driver with all vehicles.sometimes i lagg and i have no control over them.and sometimes i get angry becaus some bots pwn me...whan i lagg...get 1000 ping in the morning...and if they spamm kill to much...so this is all i can tell right now if you wana know anything else please reply and if i misspelled please tell me...

Takeo
Disappeared Administrator

Re: can i be a LDG ?

Post by Takeo » Tue 27 Dec , 2011 10:58 pm

Let me say it this way:
You cannot be part of something that does not exist. LDG is no Clan but a community.
It has a group of admins leading it which builds the "team-spec*" group.

Special Players who contribute to the server via maps, scripting, donations and any other type of help may get the chance to become a "V.I.P. Member". They have access to the Clanchat ingame and are able to communicate with the team-spec*/admins about upcoming stuff and help.

Before you ask:
V.I.P. Members are chosen by the admins themselves. Nobody has the right for a V.I.P. status by just making a map and handing it out. Do not ask for the privilege. If time comes and the admins consent, they might choose you.

Any questions?

cairyblacy

Re: can i be a LDG ?

Post by cairyblacy » Tue 27 Dec , 2011 11:02 pm

ok i understand thank : )