Banned without being connected

If you feel a ban has been made in error, appeal it here.
datmos

Banned without being connected

Post by datmos » Wed 04 Apr , 2012 4:23 pm

Hello,

2 minutes ago wanted to enter the server Racing, and I get a message saying that my ip has been banned.

The strange thing is that last night I disconnect from the server without problems and now tells me I'm banned without being connected or anything.

Can anyone verify this?

DATA:
IP:
88.18.xxx.xxx

Nick:
Datmos-MD

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Re: Banned without being connected

Post by iZumo » Wed 04 Apr , 2012 4:59 pm

[2012-03-28 00:32:55] - [INSECURE CLIENT] Datmos-MD [ f4e9d0ef39bb95ba0cb7e1774c1d0f35 ] IP: 88.26.5.157 Security ID: 9 using v3369, security state: Secure
[2012-03-28 00:32:55] - Found disallowed file(s) 'cFramework.dllcFramework.inicFramework.log'
[2012-03-28 00:32:55] - Matching default blacklist wildcard 'CFramework*.*'
Caught cheating (and more entries in UTAN).

datmos

Post by datmos » Wed 04 Apr , 2012 5:19 pm

cheating in race ? lol

I am the only person in the server that prefers to run rather than kill and accuses me of cheat xD

What is UTAN ?

Incredible, Today I have no desire to discuss, how long the ban?

Takeo

Post by Takeo » Wed 04 Apr , 2012 5:52 pm

It's not about cheating in race but rather that you cheated at all (on other servers)

UTAN can be seen as an organization of ut2004 servers who protect each other via a common ban system. If you get banned on one UTAN server you are banned on all UTAN servers.
And since you got banned on 2012-03-28 the ban will stay.

Cheating is apparently the only reason for someone being banned permanently. We don't say that you cheated on that particular day, but your system is inlcuding a cheat engine.

iZumo

Post by iZumo » Wed 04 Apr , 2012 5:53 pm

UTAN = Unreal Trusted Admin Network

You cheat on one server in the group and get banned on all of them, also the log I've posted is coming from here.

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Wed 04 Apr , 2012 5:54 pm

Cheating is cheating, whether or not you do it for "race".

If you take a gun into an airport, you are still liable to consequences, even if you have no intention to use it.

datmos

Post by datmos » Wed 04 Apr , 2012 6:12 pm

Of course, it very well.

Anyway, I have not used any cheat. Besides, I only play to the server of racing, spam Vikings (sometimes) and monster mash.

I mean that these servers are the only ones I like, you think that I will venture to use cheats?

Sorry but I'm not agree with this ban anything, for the simple reason that I have not used cheats and I do not want to use ...

In addition the ban is permanent?!?!?!?! So if it bothers me.

Could bypass a ban from 3 days (for example) for something I have not done, not the first time, but a permanent ban to follow the rules?!?!? makes no sense ....

iZumo

Post by iZumo » Wed 04 Apr , 2012 6:50 pm

On 28th March 2012 at 00:32:23 you attempted to join the server while playing Assault in AS-HolocorpRedux-LE and was kicked at 00:32:55 for cFramework detected. After that you removed cFramework and joined the match at 00:34:37 and played normally. It's pretty much obvious that you intended to cheat at that time given the fact that you were playing previously Assault in AS-Mercury[F6] and stayed till mapchange at 00:27:16 and that's really all there is to say on the matter.

So, anything else?

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Wed 04 Apr , 2012 7:42 pm

I would just like to make clear that to appeal a ban, we only wish for hard evidence that you have not cheated. This log provides your nickname, IP and GUID, thus the player in question WAS you. We cannot and will not accept your assurances that you have not cheated or any reasons for why you would not cheat, because they require us to believe you, whereas the log requires no such thing.

As it is clear that your GUID was behind this action, this ban has a minute chance of being lifted.

datmos

Post by datmos » Wed 04 Apr , 2012 9:45 pm

First of all, I have not used any cheat. What you think does not matter at all.

No no no no no. I will not beg or convince anyone to make me delete the ban, jajaj, something I did not come to beg. No thanks.

I only connect to unreal tournament, to hang out, is a game out of date, however much you try to be the best, is useless.

If you prefer to believe what the log says, go ahead, I've been as honest as I could and as I said I have no interest in using such cheats and less on racing server xDD

If this is how you treat the players ... this way you stay without players, to UT2004, just play the real fans, and anyone buying this game, I mean that you will have no new players, just old, and if it's going banning older players ... badly.

Unless I take off the ban, I will not answer in future posts.
I will not argue more for a simple game that I use for entertainment only.

Thanks for being so incomprehensible.

Greetings.