Ballistic Invasion on Server 2

Discuss the BW-Invasion server here.
xOdiumNostrumx

Re: Ballistic Invasion on Server 2

Post by xOdiumNostrumx » Fri 26 Apr , 2013 9:31 pm

One question about the new "update". Is there a reason why medic ability is "blocking" some crucial abilities like magic weap booster, denial, and resupply, which have nothing in common with it? Its logical when you have to choose between vampirism and regeneration, energy leech and adr drip etc, but choosing between medic and weap booster/denial/resupply is a nonsense.

And I also saw that adrenaline drip has been nerfed...even before that nerf energy leech was imo vastly superior to adrenaline drip and now making that difference even bigger?

Calypto

Post by Calypto » Fri 26 Apr , 2013 10:03 pm

xOdiumNostrumx wrote:One question about the new "update".1. Is there a reason why medic ability is "blocking" some crucial abilities like magic weap booster, denial, and resupply, which have nothing in common with it? Its logical when you have to choose between vampirism and regeneration, energy leech and adr drip etc, but choosing between medic and weap booster/denial/resupply is a nonsense.

2. And I also saw that adrenaline drip has been nerfed...even before that nerf energy leech was imo vastly superior to adrenaline drip and now making that difference even bigger?
1.It's a basic class system, I feel that the need of classes is a necessity for role play, otherwise everyone has a free infinite weapon maker.
2.Will fix, should have went up to 2 adren/second at level four, but apparently not

StarmanNL

Post by StarmanNL » Mon 29 Apr , 2013 4:29 pm

Wow, i've been away for 2-3 years from UT now and i've requested invasion loads of times, especially with BW. Dreams have come true :P Can't wait to get on UT again on this server, after exams ofcourse(1-2 weeks). Do all my old friends still play?
Greetz, Starman[NL]

xOdiumNostrumx

Post by xOdiumNostrumx » Mon 29 Apr , 2013 8:31 pm

Calypto wrote: 2.Will fix, should have went up to 2 adren/second at level four, but apparently not
Thanks. I get it but still, invasion is not really a team based game play with different role plays, its more like every man for himself. Anyway, lvl 4 adrenaline drip would be a cool addition also. Make it happen pls ;B