GunGame

Discuss the Ballistic Weapons servers here.
reload

Re: GunGame

Post by reload » Wed 28 Aug , 2013 6:02 am

I like jailbreak :D It can be fun, but hardly anyone wants to play it. Maybe we should have a vote! joinha

offtopic but I remember playing vctf with bw on a server once but i'm not sure if this server ever had that gametype.

Butcher
V.I.P. Member

Post by Butcher » Wed 28 Aug , 2013 11:27 am

Jail break is not my favorite game type, its a bit slow due to the fact that you have to wait in the Jail, and then run to the other side of the map. I still don't know which is the "Grey button" to see the matches and my keyboard is black troll2.... and if your teammates shall kill you if you are the mule (lama, or whatever it is). I think ctf and vctf are cool with BW. Maybe the balance of the weapons has to be different for these game types.
"An BW match is a test of your skill against your opponents' luck." :)

Capaco

Post by Capaco » Wed 28 Aug , 2013 11:40 am

wait in jail ...........u dont wait when u die in freon? thawing or getting released, kinda the same.

U dont have to run to the other side of the map, its like ctf, u can play defender or middle/roaming position also. Im sometimes on such rage when one guy is left on the enemy team and ppl run around like they are confused or sth. Just camp the own base...the other guy will come or RIP -_- ;'D'D

Butcher
V.I.P. Member

Post by Butcher » Wed 28 Aug , 2013 11:53 am

Capaco wrote:wait in jail ...........u dont wait when u die in freon? thawing or getting released, kinda the same.

U dont have to run to the other side of the map, its like ctf, u can play defender or middle/roaming position also. Im sometimes on such rage when one guy is left on the enemy team and ppl run around like they are confused or sth. Just camp the own base...the other guy will come or RIP -_- ;'D'D
Well there are some slight differences: While waiting in Freon I can see other players game. Not just see the door of the jail and get bored. Besides the amount of time you wait in Freon is set, and i think lower than the one you wait in the jail (my impression), but depends with whom in your team are you playing with.
The jail is located normally in the other side of the map relative to the point where you release the jail, that is why I said you need to cross the complete map. The jail release gives you the most amount of points in this game type, and as consequence the most logical thing to gain a good score is to go and be next to the release (any of both). The defense gives also points, true, but I think you get more points from attacking than defending.

In any case it is fun, but not my favorite. (;
"An BW match is a test of your skill against your opponents' luck." :)