Fallen_Angel spawnkilling

Discuss the Race / Assault server here.
Eiforia
Piska

Re: Fallen_Angel spawnkilling

Post by Eiforia » Fri 29 Nov , 2013 7:53 pm

I agree with Baby and iRobot here.

And if Fallen said tht he was inside base coz he gone under Levi to kill it there is a question: where is those Levi? It doesn't disappear in 1 sec. If screenshot was made after the question is: why is he still in attackers base?
"I shall listen to Roy Orbison - "It's Over" in memory of Hamish" - Azarael

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Fri 29 Nov , 2013 8:09 pm

Knowing that his blood was wanted, he apparently stopped to allow himself to be screenshotted.

proof
Banned

Post by proof » Fri 29 Nov , 2013 8:17 pm

Actually, I have a second screenshot taken 1 second before the one I posted (where his name isnt visible, thats why I made another one). if I compare those two it looks more like he first decided to suicide (cause hes outside of the flakrat on that one pointing his gun in my direction) but then realized that it might be considered spawnkilling, paniced and tried to get the flakrat out of the attackers spawn as quick as possible. (Hence the curved smoke)
Art in a frame is like an eagle in a birdcage.

Fallen

Post by Fallen » Fri 29 Nov , 2013 8:23 pm

Thanks to aza for clarifying that I was not spawnkilling. Saying I did is simply a lie. And no Baby I did not try to kill you before you got into the levi.

Baby what is your problem I just don't understand it. I know you and other people might get some weird satisfication from seeing me suffer but by saying stuff like:

"Actually, I have a second screenshot taken 1 second before the one I posted (where his name isnt visible, thats why I made another one). if I compare those two it looks more like he first decided to suicide (cause hes outside of the flakrat on that one pointing his gun in my direction) but then realized that it might be considered spawnkilling, paniced and tried to get the flakrat out of the attackers spawn as quick as possible. (Hence the curved smoke)"

I don't even understand what you are trying to say
Your desperation to get me banned is scary as fuck.

And yes he got a screenshot for the 1 second I was in their base as I chased the levi to kill it. I stated earlier that I even let him take the screenshot as I am sure I did nothing wrong

proof
Banned

Post by proof » Fri 29 Nov , 2013 9:22 pm

It was a sarcastic reply to Azas sarcastic comment. But I do have such a screenshot. No idea why people dont understand sarcasm.
And yes, you did shoot at me when I was jumping towards the levi.

Fallen

Post by Fallen » Fri 29 Nov , 2013 9:38 pm

Still don't understand in this context but nevermind..
Well if you insist I did shoot you I guess I can't convince you that that's not true.

However I am getting tired of this. So lets sum up:

I did not spawnkill (like Dennis did) if you got a screenshot or anything else to prove me wrong, please post it Baby (or someone else).
If you want to convict me of killing the levi shortly after it spawned you can and I will accept the ban (yes I am a martyr Robot)

Still, its sad to see the hatred towards me since I guess I never behaved badly or anything. I know I have different views on a lot of thing and if people don't like my attitude thats fine but don't take it to the level where you desperatly want me to get banned, thats pathetic. This thread would'nt even exist if an unknown player or a nice player like fubar did what I did.

proof
Banned

Post by proof » Fri 29 Nov , 2013 11:20 pm

Dont drag fubar into this lol. You know many ppl dont even visit this page.
If yours isnt spawnkilling, then what is this? Im very curious about what you would call this:
I took that a couple of mins ago. I had weapons, I was in a scorpion driving out of the spawn (on CrazyRace), but clearly this is spawnkilling.
I did not spawnkill (like Dennis did)
If youre isnt supposed to be spawnkilling then I never saw Dennis spawnkilling either, I can only see him shooting people with weapons in their spawn just like you did.

Fallen

Post by Fallen » Fri 29 Nov , 2013 11:38 pm

facepalm

Olaroll

Post by Olaroll » Fri 29 Nov , 2013 11:55 pm

I agree with baby and irobot.

darkelf
Disappeared Administrator

Post by darkelf » Sat 30 Nov , 2013 8:49 am

Fallen wrote:This thread would'nt even exist if an unknown player or a nice player like fubar did what I did.
BabyDontHurtMeNoMore wrote:Dont drag fubar into this lol.
Poor fubar..

This whole thing is just a case of pushing the limits/testing them. This is becoming a very very common practice on the ldg servers. Lots of players (no need to single out anyone. Hell I am just as guilty) have been pushing harder and harder on the rules to see just how much they can bend.

So yah there are rules in place and people will always try to ride that really fine line. This is a perfect example of it. I would consider this as a very lucky and good reminder to everyone that playing with fire like this your going to get burned. Its better not to put yourself in this position.

These topics for ban request are so full of rage, revenge and pay back. I can't think of any latest incident where someone requesting a ban with this mind set has been successful. That and it just makes you look like a toddler. Leave your emotions at the door before calling someone out.

@baby Sorry a bit of this is kinda directed at you but its suppose to be directed at a lot of people. This isn't just at you. Please don't take direct offense to this.
Modified Skins links: Yoda team colors viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2134&p=19097#p19097 Man assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1468&p=10763#p10763 Women Assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1999&p=16615&hilit=skin#p16615
> WebAdmin [dark_elfy]: who is this pepsiman.. he seems really talkative and pissed off
> Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.: i told him i liked coca cola