Olympics

Anything goes here. Keep it tasteful.
Michie
Banned

Olympics

Post by Michie » Wed 05 Feb , 2014 2:28 am

http://news.yahoo.com/human-rights-watc ... 43277.html Why must they tie this into the Olympics. Fucking Mass Media Sucks D=

Oska
The wise man

Re: Olympics

Post by Oska » Wed 05 Feb , 2014 3:42 am

Start by watching your language and your behaviour thanks.
anyway, did someone put their salami into your mama's underwear or something? - team-spec*Azarael

Calypto

Post by Calypto » Wed 05 Feb , 2014 12:02 pm

Good work activists, soon we will all have unity and will live together in one country, Earth

Michie
Banned

Post by Michie » Wed 05 Feb , 2014 3:25 pm

Oska wrote:Start by watching your language and your behaviour thanks.
Are you being Funny or just a Hypocrite :?:

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Wed 05 Feb , 2014 4:03 pm

Winter Olympics, meh.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Wed 05 Feb , 2014 9:26 pm

I'm pro-LGBT but I don't get the furore over this.

What Putin actually declared was that "promoting homosexuality and paedophilia among minors" was taboo in Russia. The radical LGBT brigadiers are now trying to blow this up into something it's not. If a country has a law against promoting homosexuality among minors, it's very easy to adhere to and no one's freedom is being curtailed significantly by that.

Also, if you know that Michie is Christian, you'll see there's some subtext here.

reload

Post by reload » Thu 06 Feb , 2014 1:37 am

I don't understand what the big deal is. That stuff happens in America all the time. People should be more upset about Qatar hosting the fifa world cup in 2022. Slavery is legal in most Arab countries and gays are sentenced to death.

Calypto

Post by Calypto » Thu 06 Feb , 2014 1:59 am

reload wrote:I don't understand what the big deal is. That stuff happens in America all the time. People should be more upset about Qatar hosting the fifa world cup in 2022. Slavery is legal in most Arab countries and gays are sentenced to death.
Most activists don't have full-time jobs, so they have a lot of spare time.

ZioFede

Post by ZioFede » Thu 06 Feb , 2014 12:36 pm

Azarael wrote:I'm pro-LGBT but I don't get the furore over this.

What Putin actually declared was that "promoting homosexuality and paedophilia among minors" was taboo in Russia. The radical LGBT brigadiers are now trying to blow this up into something it's not. If a country has a law against promoting homosexuality among minors, it's very easy to adhere to and no one's freedom is being curtailed significantly by that.

Also, if you know that Michie is Christian, you'll see there's some subtext here.
Maybe it's the whole comparing pedophilia to homosexuality? Like they are something similar legally end/or morally...And what's exactly this "prohibition"? It's not like you become gay if you stay in contact with other gays you know...I'm sure homosexual russians don't like this law too much :roll: , probably this law involves the forbidding of any kind of affections between homosexuals people (like kissing or going hand to hand), so yeah I would get a little angry too in their shoes...

God should have let Paul live and let you die instead, worthless piece of shit. -Mr. H&some about a random actor-

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Thu 06 Feb , 2014 1:36 pm

Two guys holding hands?

Z=