Stupid behavior

Discuss matters related to LDG or UT2004 which aren't specific to any server.
ZioFede

Re: Stupid behavior

Post by ZioFede » Sat 12 Apr , 2014 10:09 am

Azarael wrote:I've completed the implementation, which draws a translucent set of messages looking a lot like the clock in UT2Vote, showing the votes for each side, the keys to press (F3 and F7) and the option to hit Backspace to hide the prompt. Players can vote for wait or end, with players who are not voting implicitly placing half a vote for waiting. If the end vote passes, the timer is set to 1. This is actually a fairer implementation than the forced time which previously existed.

I've also added the checkpoint system, which will reset you to the last checkpoint as UnWheel does if you skip checkpoints. I expect there will be no need for blocking volumes now, and I look forward to the tears cried by the glitch kings over the death of cheatin'.

Btw, regarding forced aim: I play like that all the time...
Finally :D
Is it already enabled on all race maps?

God should have let Paul live and let you die instead, worthless piece of shit. -Mr. H&some about a random actor-

darkelf
Disappeared Administrator

Post by darkelf » Sat 12 Apr , 2014 10:16 am

ZioFede wrote:
Azarael wrote:I've completed the implementation, which draws a translucent set of messages looking a lot like the clock in UT2Vote, showing the votes for each side, the keys to press (F3 and F7) and the option to hit Backspace to hide the prompt. Players can vote for wait or end, with players who are not voting implicitly placing half a vote for waiting. If the end vote passes, the timer is set to 1. This is actually a fairer implementation than the forced time which previously existed.

I've also added the checkpoint system, which will reset you to the last checkpoint as UnWheel does if you skip checkpoints. I expect there will be no need for blocking volumes now, and I look forward to the tears cried by the glitch kings over the death of cheatin'.

Btw, regarding forced aim: I play like that all the time...
Finally :D
Is it already enabled on all race maps?
So far only snowrace has it. Its going to take some time to convert all maps over to this system. I'll be fixing all my contributed maps/fixes to this system.
Modified Skins links: Yoda team colors viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2134&p=19097#p19097 Man assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1468&p=10763#p10763 Women Assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1999&p=16615&hilit=skin#p16615
> WebAdmin [dark_elfy]: who is this pepsiman.. he seems really talkative and pissed off
> Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.: i told him i liked coca cola

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Sat 12 Apr , 2014 10:19 am

I'll fix up all my maps too. Hopefully get a few done today.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sat 12 Apr , 2014 11:44 am

LittleBunny wrote:And what if the player want's to finish? Is he gonna be forced to wait?
A player wanting to finish has the ability to, nothing prevents that. I doubt it will make them very popular if they finish in unfavourable vote conditions though.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sun 13 Apr , 2014 2:43 am

Base teleportation and other miscellanea fixed now. Training mode and other stuff will have to wait while I debug the broken ingame personal muting system.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sun 13 Apr , 2014 2:40 pm

Esc->Communication muting will be fixed across all servers tonight. I'm sure you can all guess what spurred that fix.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Tue 15 Apr , 2014 1:40 pm

AS/Race now has the Sentinel balancer update.

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Tue 15 Apr , 2014 1:42 pm

rip

Donnie
Forever Alonnie

Post by Donnie » Tue 15 Apr , 2014 3:43 pm

rip ldg racing server (2008-2014)

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Tue 15 Apr , 2014 4:24 pm

Azarael wrote:I look forward to the tears cried by the glitch kings over the death of cheatin'.
trollface