Report: [RMD]coleman, ullysse, RScoffield, Andrew, Warrior

Discuss the Race / Assault server here.
Cryflex

Report: [RMD]coleman, ullysse, RScoffield, Andrew, Warrior

Post by Cryflex » Sun 18 Oct , 2015 12:33 am

Hi,

These are all RACE incidents, where you're supposed to be racing... hence their name!

[RMD]Coleman

The user did the following.
  • 1b) Do not glitch. Play the maps as they are intended to be played. The only exception is Oldztyle and Racing with Megafun Benders, where you can glitch at will. He kept camping at spawn points, jump points and jump landings instead of racing.
  • 1c) Do not spawnkill. He did this over and over, even though the RACE map was "protected spawn" where he couldn't kill us, instead of actually spawnkilling he kept just sitting down the run-way of our base killing us instead of actually racing. Including just ramming our cars away from our spawn so we had to run out into the unprotected zone to get in a car.
  • 1e) Do not go for the next objective while the current one is not done. This will be considered as glitching. He did this several times on the maps that don't respawn you at the start of each round.
  • 1f) Do not camp portals. This is defined as standing with a shieldgun or any vehicle in front of a teleporter so the teleporting person instantly gets killed. This also applies to mines in Ballistic Weapons. Not sure if this counts, he was camping at the bottom of a jump on a scorp map and shooting us from bottom instead of racing.

ullysse

• 1b) Do not glitch. Play the maps as they are intended to be played. The only exception is Oldztyle and Racing with Megafun Benders, where you can glitch at will. Like the player above, He kept camping at spawn points, jump points and jump landings instead of racing. He also kept putting cars under the drop off points for benders and would fire and make them flip/die at the start of the map rather than race.
  • 1c) Do not spawnkill. He did this over and over, even though the RACE map was "protected spawn" where he couldn't kill us, instead of actually spawnkilling he kept just sitting down the run-way of our base killing us instead of actually racing. Including just ramming our cars away from our spawn so we had to run out into the unprotected zone to get in a car.
  • 1e) Do not go for the next objective while the current one is not done. This will be considered as glitching. He did this several times on the maps that don't respawn you at the start of each round. More than Coleman.
  • 1f) Do not camp portals. This is defined as standing with a shieldgun or any vehicle in front of a teleporter so the teleporting person instantly gets killed. This also applies to mines in Ballistic Weapons. Not sure if this counts, he was camping at the bottom of a jump on a scorp map and shooting us from bottom instead of racing.
  • 2. Let the teambalancer do its job. Not sure if 2a or 2b but the user kept switching teams at the start so he would be on the better teams in order to win

RScoffield

• 1b) Do not glitch. Play the maps as they are intended to be played. The only exception is Oldztyle and Racing with Megafun Benders, where you can glitch at will. Like the player above, He kept camping at spawn points, jump points and jump landings instead of racing. He also kept putting cars under the drop off points for benders and would fire and make them flip/die at the start of the map rather than race.
  • 1d) Do not teamkill. The user kept team killing and also kept purposely blocking team so they couldn't get to objectives.
  • 1e) Do not go for the next objective while the current one is not done. This will be considered as glitching. He did this several times on the maps that don't respawn you at the start of each round.

]w[arrior

• 1d) Do not teamkill. The user kept team killing (ramming team off)
Holger / Andrew

The user goes by multiple names, but is definitely the same guy as he uses the same phrases does the same things, over and over. I think he's currently "banned" yet he evaded ban yesterday (he was logged in and ramming with the plane/bird)
  • 1d) Do not teamkill. The user kept team killing (ramming team off) mostly with the plane but he also did it with the car a lot.
    1g) RACE specific: Do not abuse the crush and ram facilities of flying vehicles. Certain vehicles such as the Venom are considerably more agile than standard flying vehicles. Consistently using flying vehicles to crush players, push off vehicles or camp the top of jumppads / other areas where player mobility is predictable or severely reduced will be punished. I'm not the best racer but I've been taken out on both the same and opposite teams by him ramming me off with the plane and he also camps the teleporters with the bird, hits cars midjump and flys off in the plane, gets all the nukes and kills at spawns with the nuke
Successfully defeated Hamish twice with 7 day bans, without even posting even with him having admin "friends".(2016)

Calypto

Re: Report: [RMD]coleman, ullysse, RScoffield, Andrew, Warri

Post by Calypto » Sun 18 Oct , 2015 2:11 am

Known scumbags, nothing new here

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Sun 18 Oct , 2015 2:55 am

Calypto wrote:Known scumbags, nothing new here
Hey,

These were all yesterday and today :( mainly this evening, where it was a full game pretty much full of muppets.
Successfully defeated Hamish twice with 7 day bans, without even posting even with him having admin "friends".(2016)

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Sun 18 Oct , 2015 10:01 am

RyRy

The user did the following:
  • 3e) Do your best not to insult or offend other players, either directly or indirectly through satire, risqué humor, etc. We cannot guarantee that your best will be enough - if it is not, you will be warned. If the warning was insufficient a ban will follow.
> RyRy: so many cunts
> RyRy: cunt
> RyRy: fag
> RyRy: too many fags here atm
> RyRy: need to weed some of them out (Hence the forum post I assume)
> RyRy: Fokit, go suck on a chode
> RyRy: Yay I got a slut on my team (That's breaking rule 3k as well, if you want to check)

If you want to be taken seriously, start taking your own attitude seriously - I can make a post 50 lines long containing just the insults you delievered yesterday.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

ZioFede

Post by ZioFede » Sun 18 Oct , 2015 10:17 am

this must be the dude that told me I was aimbotting LOL

God should have let Paul live and let you die instead, worthless piece of shit. -Mr. H&some about a random actor-

taries

Post by taries » Sun 18 Oct , 2015 10:18 am

ZioFede wrote:this must be the dude that told me I was aimbotting LOL
But you are aimbotting angry_stare

ZioFede

Post by ZioFede » Sun 18 Oct , 2015 10:19 am

=D

facepalm

God should have let Paul live and let you die instead, worthless piece of shit. -Mr. H&some about a random actor-

ZioFede

Post by ZioFede » Sun 18 Oct , 2015 10:27 am

on a more serious note, there's a lot of people that violate server rules when no admin is watching (hey hamish,killer*sqirrel, etc), if you were to ban them the race server would be emptier than the bw one notbad
omg

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Sun 18 Oct , 2015 2:14 pm

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. wrote:RyRy

The user did the following:
  • 3e) Do your best not to insult or offend other players, either directly or indirectly through satire, risqué humor, etc. We cannot guarantee that your best will be enough - if it is not, you will be warned. If the warning was insufficient a ban will follow.
> RyRy: so many cunts
> RyRy: cunt
> RyRy: fag
> RyRy: too many fags here atm
> RyRy: need to weed some of them out (Hence the forum post I assume)
> RyRy: Fokit, go suck on a chode
> RyRy: Yay I got a slut on my team (That's breaking rule 3k as well, if you want to check)

If you want to be taken seriously, start taking your own attitude seriously - I can make a post 50 lines long containing just the insults you delievered yesterday.
Snippit 1, they both know that I was messing around with them and they were to trigger the messages from the auto-replies, although the second one was spelled incorrect for the message.

Snippit 2, this was when a lot of the teamkilling and stuff was going on yes, but the forum post was well after this all and wasn't to weed them out it was to get some attention to the issues.

Snippit 3, You've not included FoKit's messages where it is clear he was trying to mock me constantly, also. I'm sure he knows that I was again messing around with him. Just like Nardaq, Oxyde, Dave... etc they know I'm not being serious.

So, as for these "insults" while yes they are possibly satire, risque humor those that I said it to know that I am not being serious and if any of them have a problem they're more than welcome to tell me and I'd happily apologise to them :) and in most of my "insults" it was a result of being killed by a good shot in 99% of the cases, for example yesterday evening Nardaq was getting some "insults" but he also knows that I think he's a damn good shot and I told him so as well.

You have potentially 1 rule break from me with no complaints from those that received the "insults" but here, my post and many others have complaints about the douchebag glitching, camping, tk, sk, plane ramming... etc (multiple infractions per user)

ZioFede wrote:this must be the dude that told me I was aimbotting LOL
Me? Nope. I don't accuse anyone of aimbotting :) Well, I did accuse one person and he was so it was justified.
ZioFede wrote:on a more serious note, there's a lot of people that violate server rules when no admin is watching (hey hamish,killer*sqirrel, etc), if you were to ban them the race server would be emptier than the bw one notbad
omg
Hundreds of breaches all the time, I personally don't have a problem with those that camp for next objective, glitching (as long as it's made obvious so everyone can do it), swearing, use of other foreign languages, sexually explicit talk, insults (couldn't care less if people insult me, like Maximus and I insult eachother all the time but we're quite happy knowing each of us are noobs haha), spam voice/chat taunts, map abusing... I don't care if people do any of that around me but I can understand it not being the same for others. I don't bother complaining or reporting for that sort of stuff.

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Sun 18 Oct , 2015 2:30 pm

So you don't have a problem with people who camp, glitch, insult, yet you come to the forum and try to get five players banned for doing just that. There's no logic to your actions, beyond 'weeding out the fags'. I don't like your attitude in game, and neither do a good number of our regular players.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”