Report: [RMD]coleman, ullysse, RScoffield, Andrew, Warrior

Discuss the Race / Assault server here.
ZioFede

Re: Report: [RMD]coleman, ullysse, RScoffield, Andrew, Warri

Post by ZioFede » Sun 18 Oct , 2015 2:53 pm

Hyflex wrote:
ZioFede wrote:this must be the dude that told me I was aimbotting LOL
Me? Nope. I don't accuse anyone of aimbotting :) Well, I did accuse one person and he was so it was justified.
Judging by earl's post, I assumed you were "ryry", a dude that was accusing me of aimbotting because I was head-shotting stationary targets. Sorry if it wasn't you.

God should have let Paul live and let you die instead, worthless piece of shit. -Mr. H&some about a random actor-

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Sun 18 Oct , 2015 2:58 pm

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.

I don't mind the camping of next obj or glitching, I just mentioned them as they are also infractions. I don't do either of them.

Also, right now there is a guy Maxshred who is spawn camping on Mario map, I died twice to him from him firing at the left and right edges in our base so I couldn't even get a gun.
ZioFede wrote:
Hyflex wrote:
ZioFede wrote:this must be the dude that told me I was aimbotting LOL
Me? Nope. I don't accuse anyone of aimbotting :) Well, I did accuse one person and he was so it was justified.
Judging by earl's post, I assumed you were "ryry", a dude that was accusing me of aimbotting because I was head-shotting stationary targets. Sorry if it wasn't you.
I am RyRy... I haven't accused you or anyone. What's your ingame name and what time was this person on, sounds like I am being impersonated :S
Successfully defeated Hamish twice with 7 day bans, without even posting even with him having admin "friends".(2016)

ZioFede

Post by ZioFede » Sun 18 Oct , 2015 3:01 pm

I'm , well, Zio_Fede. It was about 3 or 4 days ago if I recall correctly.

God should have let Paul live and let you die instead, worthless piece of shit. -Mr. H&some about a random actor-

bOnO
UT2004 Administrator

Post by bOnO » Sun 18 Oct , 2015 3:10 pm

It's true that people like Warrior who prefer camping on the track and kill instead of racing are highly annoying but it's also part of the game. We're not here to prevent people from playing the way they want to play it, and there's no rule against destroying a vehicle while on foot.

Waiting for next obj... We all do that on some maps don't we? When an obj is considered as lost, you simply wait for next to activate. The (only?) solution would be to force respawn for each obj... The rule you're mentioning there (1e) is there because before the checkpoint system, some people would be at the next objective trigger before the previous one was completed, which means the next objective was done immediately after.

As for ramming your own team with flying vehicle and dropping benders off the spawn, it could be worth a kick or a ban. But for ramming opponent's benders, I don't understand why people complain all the time: you can only do it ONCE and you die instantly. It's a valid suicide strategy IMO (and I suffered from it many times).

While you're at it, you could also report players going straight for the flying vehicles and waiting for their spawn instead of racing.

>Complaining because you're spawnkilled on C&C fts
Its all about the game, and how you play it
All about control, and if you can take it
All about your debt, and if you can payit
Its all about pain and whos gonna make it...

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Sun 18 Oct , 2015 3:49 pm

ZioFede wrote:I'm , well, Zio_Fede. It was about 3 or 4 days ago if I recall correctly.
Yeah, definitely not me... sounds like someone is impersonating me. Next time/if it happens please try and remember the time & date and post here.

As for the Admins, can you keep an eye on that one for me, my IP will always be from PlusNet Technologies Ltd or (INFONET Services Corporation, which may show as an American IP but is actually British now)
bOnO wrote:It's true that people like Warrior who prefer camping on the track and kill instead of racing are highly annoying but it's also part of the game. We're not here to prevent people from playing the way they want to play it, and there's no rule against destroying a vehicle while on foot.

Waiting for next obj... We all do that on some maps don't we? When an obj is considered as lost, you simply wait for next to activate. The (only?) solution would be to force respawn for each obj... The rule you're mentioning there (1e) is there because before the checkpoint system, some people would be at the next objective trigger before the previous one was completed, which means the next objective was done immediately after.

As for ramming your own team with flying vehicle and dropping benders off the spawn, it could be worth a kick or a ban. But for ramming opponent's benders, I don't understand why people complain all the time: you can only do it ONCE and you die instantly. It's a valid suicide strategy IMO (and I suffered from it many times).

While you're at it, you could also report players going straight for the flying vehicles and waiting for their spawn instead of racing.

>Complaining because you're spawnkilled on C&C fts
Of course there isn't a rule of destroying a vehicle on foot, I'm totally fine with that :)

Maybe you should enforce a rule though that racing is racing, not camping or introduce an idle killer (if in the same area for x) kill the person automatically or if out of vechile for x period of time (exceptions on some maps) That would sort the issue out, even some of the regulars agree with me that it's dumb just camping the spawn point/drop point all the time. Of course eventually you get past but it's not racing.

Yes, that is what I meant by the objective camping.

You can ram opponents multiple times with the plane(s) (not sure how they do it, but they do), the issue is that you can just go straight to where the plane is again, get back in and you can ram the enemy off straight away. Their ram in flying units is way too OP.

Well, I personally would remove all flying units from the race games because it's stupid especially when only the pro's know where they are, if they are in-sight and anyone can get in it then sure that for me is fine. I would love to always be in the flying units but like many others I don't know where they are on half the maps, I have to ask someone nice where they are and even then, I just fly the map and hurt cars, I don't kill them because I still want them to be able to drive, its just fun to get them low and then they drive into a wall and kill themself :P haha
Successfully defeated Hamish twice with 7 day bans, without even posting even with him having admin "friends".(2016)

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Sun 18 Oct , 2015 4:22 pm

So now Drive (admin) doesn't ban the teamkiller Maximus, If I remember rightly I just mentioned him two posts ago even though he saw him do it to me.

Instead he decides to slap me loads for fixing the fucked up cars at base for moving the busted cars off the shelf and destroying them., because some idiot had drove them all into the edge of the map.

Disappeared Administrator

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Sun 18 Oct , 2015 4:25 pm

You're just a trouble-maker, and a whiner, and a pirate. Go away. Stop complaining about every single, tiny detail.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Sun 18 Oct , 2015 4:32 pm

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. wrote:You're just a trouble-maker, and a whiner, and a pirate. Go away.
I'm not a trouble maker, otherwise I would have reported them all day 1 if I was. I'm a little bit of a whiner :P but I'm not a pirate, I have the game somewhere in the house as mentioned before I just can't find it.

Disappeared Administrator

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Sun 18 Oct , 2015 4:34 pm

You've reported them all for things that are not against the rules - to 'weed out the fags'. If that doesn't define trouble-maker, then nothing will. I can't take you seriously for reasons I've already stated.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

bOnO
UT2004 Administrator

Post by bOnO » Sun 18 Oct , 2015 5:00 pm

I can't believe you came here for this... As I said ingame, you do the same things as you blame the others for too. And I didn't see Maximus teamkill you.
Its all about the game, and how you play it
All about control, and if you can take it
All about your debt, and if you can payit
Its all about pain and whos gonna make it...