J - Aimbotter

Discuss the Race / Assault server here.
Cryflex

J - Aimbotter

Post by Cryflex » Fri 06 Nov , 2015 2:54 am

Hi,

If an admin comes on now, just spectate J and you'll ban him within a few mins he has a really good aimbot as it's not super obvious but it's obvious enough. Even against balkan, flip, dgls and a few others he has 200 kills vs everyone elses 40 and lower.

Just watch it lock onto players heads, especially noticable with link gun, lightning gun and shock rifle.
Successfully defeated Hamish twice with 7 day bans, without even posting even with him having admin "friends".(2016)

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Re: J - Aimbotter

Post by Azarael » Fri 06 Nov , 2015 3:30 am

All the players you mentioned are bad.

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Fri 06 Nov , 2015 3:46 am

Azarael wrote:All the players you mentioned are bad.
Go Spec him in an AS game and you'll agree with my sentiments. Regardless of you hating me :)
Successfully defeated Hamish twice with 7 day bans, without even posting even with him having admin "friends".(2016)

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Fri 06 Nov , 2015 10:41 am

I don't even know who you are.

Eiforia
Piska

Post by Eiforia » Fri 06 Nov , 2015 11:30 am

"Even against balkan, flip, dgls and a few others he has 200 kills vs everyone elses 40 and lower."

This is bad example of skilled players of RACE/AS server tbh. And those players u mentioned are 'easy kills' for good players. So he has much more kills than others.
Simple as that.

P.S. Be careful in what you say. Blaming someone in cheating without any proof can become a ban/mute for you according to the rules.
"I shall listen to Roy Orbison - "It's Over" in memory of Hamish" - Azarael

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Fri 06 Nov , 2015 12:16 pm

Eiforia wrote:"Even against balkan, flip, dgls and a few others he has 200 kills vs everyone elses 40 and lower."

This is bad example of skilled players of RACE/AS server tbh. And those players u mentioned are 'easy kills' for good players. So he has much more kills than others.
Simple as that.

P.S. Be careful in what you say. Blaming someone in cheating without any proof can become a ban/mute for you according to the rules.
Regardless of the kill counts he was 100% botting. You spectate him and his gun jumps and locks onto peoples heads section.

Watch him with the Link gun and regardless of the player dodging or being fired by one of the bouncy things he had constant lock perfect to the head section, same for the sniper rifle and the lightning gun, it jumps and locks onto head when fairly closely targeting the player.

Watch him in the turret and his screen jitters left and right when targeting and locked onto players.

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Fri 06 Nov , 2015 1:10 pm

We spectated J day before yesterday and he doesn't 'bot'. We have a group of players who are just much better than the rest of us mere mortals, and then we have players who randomly appear and destroy them in turn - J is one of those players. Nemi' was another player with similar characteristics - an extremely good aim with the lightning gun, then finish off an opponent with either the minigun or link gun.

The moral of the story is: if you spend hours a day for years training your aim and tactics against very good DM/TAM/Freon players, you can join our server and easily farm kills with a net in excess of 100. It doesn't make those players, however, good at assault - it is not unusual for great assault players to have a negative net whilst attacking.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Fri 06 Nov , 2015 1:20 pm

I wish people would realise that race players are total shit at the actual game and today's Assault players aren't much better than they are.

Eiforia
Piska

Post by Eiforia » Fri 06 Nov , 2015 1:21 pm

Please stop these bs complaints about people kill you.
As I said, it's against the rules if you don't have proof about your words.
"I shall listen to Roy Orbison - "It's Over" in memory of Hamish" - Azarael

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Fri 06 Nov , 2015 1:34 pm

Azarael wrote:I wish people would realise that race players are total shit at the actual game and today's Assault players aren't much better than they are.
I am a RACE player =SS