TB abuse, ramming and emptying base...

Discuss the Race / Assault server here.
Cryflex

TB abuse, ramming and emptying base...

Post by Cryflex » Mon 28 Dec , 2015 8:09 pm

Colman switching even after being told by Satin.

Romagnoli ramming with plane (some other guy was doing it like 10 mins before and got told by satin too, same guy who team switched and got told off...)

And someone on blue is emtpying base of all cars... no one on to do anything about it.
Successfully defeated Hamish twice with 7 day bans, without even posting even with him having admin "friends".(2016)

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Re: TB abuse, ramming and emptying base...

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Mon 28 Dec , 2015 8:37 pm

Can I point out that team switching is allowed in RACE, so long as the balancer is not abused. Switching does not equal TB abuse.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Mon 28 Dec , 2015 9:18 pm

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. wrote:Can I point out that team switching is allowed in RACE, so long as the balancer is not abused. Switching does not equal TB abuse.
He was abusing to always be on winning team at end... the teams were balanced and he unbalanced them.
Successfully defeated Hamish twice with 7 day bans, without even posting even with him having admin "friends".(2016)

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Mon 28 Dec , 2015 9:28 pm

Implying that Colman can influence any team's success.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

Eiforia
Piska

Post by Eiforia » Mon 28 Dec , 2015 11:48 pm

Inb4 all these guys are aimbotters.
"I shall listen to Roy Orbison - "It's Over" in memory of Hamish" - Azarael

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Mon 18 Jan , 2016 1:23 am

Holger (I think) is in the server with the name "Lando" tking on two maps in a row, proof on it on Sunshine map, logs will show it too.

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Mon 18 Jan , 2016 12:22 pm

A few people saying 'omg tk' in the chat isn't really proof. You'd need pictures or a demo really.

Satin

Post by Satin » Mon 18 Jan , 2016 9:57 pm

Heh you wouldn't believe the amount of times I get just that, a deluge of 'player a was tkilling' and nothing else.