Admins do something...

Discuss the Race / Assault server here.
superwoman

Admins do something...

Post by superwoman » Sun 21 Feb , 2016 5:09 pm

Hey all admins...
I have one problem.I will show you some pictures and explain why i posted all this. I know i won't get nothing with this, but i wanna hear what you all think about...
Before few days i had problems in game, like to drop me out, being few min in game and after drop me out again and again without any message. That happened just sometime and after i can play with no problems. I asked some admins for help me, but it start to continue.I have good internet connection, stabil, so i am so sure that's not problem, because i played on other servers just to test will it happen, and nothing. Now i have some dumps, but look this pictures and tell me can this story be continued to all this bugs i have. And ofc i expected some reaction of you all with or without fix this bug.
http://postimg.org/image/n4wfcsa6l/
http://postimg.org/image/vqqypaynr/
Thank you....

Socio
Disappeared Administrator

Re: Admins do something...

Post by Socio » Sun 21 Feb , 2016 5:21 pm

It's like you're thinking just because I threw two balkan war reference jokes it must be me messing up with your connection? kiddingme
> team-spec*Socio: i see a new rais map
> team-spec*Socio: curious if ikea
> H&some: its not
> H&some: its actually pretty good

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Sun 21 Feb , 2016 5:26 pm

I'll take a good look at the logs and see if I can't work out your connection issue. No one is deliberately cutting you off.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

superwoman

Post by superwoman » Sun 21 Feb , 2016 5:30 pm

And Socio, pls you do it all time,, i dont feel like it ios joke!

Socio

Post by Socio » Sun 21 Feb , 2016 5:48 pm

superwoman wrote:And Socio, pls you do it all time,, i dont feel like it ios joke!
You have no proof and there is nothing to prove. There are logs for cmdonplayer disconnect/quit and I only use those myself on people who are AFK.

Although I do apologise for the tasteless jokes, back then I thought that they won't register in your chat (due to your's and Balkans connection problems, which you most likely think were caused by me). I have nothing against you, nor against Balkan.

Socio

Post by Socio » Sun 21 Feb , 2016 6:00 pm

This tune is just damn too cachy! D=

balkanraiser

Post by balkanraiser » Sun 21 Feb , 2016 8:05 pm

Well,well well...
We are all here to play game and to have fun! PLAYERS and ADMINS
Personally I don't know you either where you come from Socio!
You are admin and you brake your own rule!
''3b) Racism and mockery of genocide are not tolerated. For the purposes of this rule, race also incorporates Jews, Arabs and similar, as well as variants such as "nigga". This rule will be enforced irrespective of whether your own race matches the race indicated by the word, as we don't find it acceptable for words to be "privileged" such that only a certain race can use them.''

1.Superwoman kebab_remover,calling her like that and changing her name into Kebab_Remover
2.Removing them raisers like a serb
3.And Karadzic turned off serb net (its Serb Radovan Karadzic )why mention his name?
So tell me who KEBAB is than Socio?
Surely you could be more creative than that youtube video facepalm
And after all this you say: ''just because I threw two balkan war reference jokes!''
And than ''You THOUGHT'' that they won't register in chat (due to connection problems)
You are admin here,i am just a player.

Socio

Post by Socio » Sun 21 Feb , 2016 11:55 pm

balkanraiser wrote: 1.Superwoman kebab_remover,calling her like that and changing her name into Kebab_Remover
That was ages ago and I did it once, when SW joined the game under UsedIllegalName (I knew it was her because of red name color). I am surprised that this came out now, I dare anyone to find this and post the date as I went back to 2014 logs and could not find it myself.
balkanraiser wrote: 2.Removing them raisers like a serb
It was a badass situation when as a gunner I took out 2 Hellbenders and 4 raisers on Earls cavern map. Should have seen it, it was a praise to your and SW's skills in RACE.
balkanraiser wrote: 3.And Karadzic turned off serb net (its Serb Radovan Karadzic )why mention his name?

Code: Select all

> r-001 entered the game.
> r-001 is now on red.
> Tarie$ joined as a spectator.
> team-spec*Socio: gut b8 m8 i r8 8/8
> Ratko_Mladic is now on blue.
> Ratko_Mladic entered the game.
> 'N00B': alez
> 'N00B': lag
> team-spec*Socio: HAHA! MORE LAGS! MORE MEINCRAPT SERVERS!
> Ratko_Mladic left the game.
> SuperWoman left the game.
And why rejoin under Ratko_Mladic name? I don't know much about the balkan war, was too young to remember it from news reports and it was too recent to get into history books at my school time. From the full version of that video I thought he was the president of Serbia during the time period (and a really thirsty one judging by how many glasses of water he drinks through the videos duration).

Generally I do not know what is the point of this topic anymore. I do not lag or disconnect you guys, everyone has problems with the server lately (had a pretty much constant ping of 120< through the whole current weekend), the name abuse happened once and it was ages ago. And I did apologised to SW about the jokes. I have nothing more left to say.

iZumo

Post by iZumo » Mon 22 Feb , 2016 12:01 am

I think we can split this into two parts.

1) Connection problems: There is 100% no tampering, at the moment the whole server has issues and we don't know why.
2) Balkan War references: Very disturbing from both Socio's and Balkan_Raiser's side, definitely something bannable.

balkanraiser

Post by balkanraiser » Mon 22 Feb , 2016 12:26 am

The best protection is to attack!
After i saw you mention Karadzic ,to be sure that you mean about the right one i change name into Ratko_Mladic and join the game
Congrats you got shrekt
According to the logs you first mention Karadzic,than balkan changed his nick to Ratko_Mladic

''definitely something bannable'' i agree

Admins has to do their job and close this miserable topic!

P.S>Sorry my fault