Note

Discuss the Race / Assault server here.
PALADIN
Banned

Note

Post by PALADIN » Sun 23 Oct , 2011 9:36 pm

Note to everyone who asks why I stopped to try to balance the teams as I usually do and began to try to unbalance them as I usually do not do.
I will do that while stay muted (zuzumo muted me for the trurth, well you all know what it's about :twisted: )
So you can whine, cry tears, I don't care at this moment. No discussion needed. At the server with corrupted admin I prefer to play corrupted balance.
Dixi.
bOnO: Calypto, and you plan to correct all the phrases of everybody? We are not all English pros you know...
PALADIN: Aza, please continue correcting my phrases, thank you for that teaching.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Re: Note

Post by Azarael » Sun 23 Oct , 2011 9:39 pm

That's great and all, but I'm not Izumo. I switched you because you were the result of a random number generation, not as any measure of vindictiveness. Hate Izumo if you like, but I expect you to play ball with me even if you don't like him. He isn't the server, nor is he the entire adminship.

There's no law against the truth, but I don't doubt you made a big thing out of it as you usually do. :/

PALADIN
Banned

Post by PALADIN » Sun 23 Oct , 2011 9:47 pm

I have no claims to you, no excuses needed.
But when we troll each other, whether for fun or to force do something right ingame, Socio, for example, or you, for examle, always understands that and troll back or changes ingame role or ignores.
While Izumo is a big child with a gun.
Always were and always will be.
bOnO: Calypto, and you plan to correct all the phrases of everybody? We are not all English pros you know...
PALADIN: Aza, please continue correcting my phrases, thank you for that teaching.

PALADIN
Banned

Post by PALADIN » Sun 23 Oct , 2011 9:50 pm

Btw, reprogram your so called "random", it likes me more than others: there were sometimes a situations when I joined a weaker team and then were switched by balancer to the strongest. Was that a sign? ^^

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sun 23 Oct , 2011 10:08 pm

Oh. I meant, I used a random number generator to decide who to switch. It isn't a feature of the balancer, I have to pick people and switch using Titan admin.