banned for typo lol

If you feel a ban has been made in error, appeal it here.
techstyle

banned for typo lol

Post by techstyle » Mon 31 Dec , 2012 4:31 am

the following is a copy paste of a PM sent to Izumo about Racism ban..

izu r u serious?
i CLEARLY am refering to my weed as i always am... everyone sees me say things about my weed everyday and i just typo niggz instead of nuggz and i even corrected myself and laughed about the mistake... and if u really wanna investigate check everydays logs of me saying my fruity weed or fruity smelly nugz etc
cmon r u guys seriously looking for ANYTHING To ban me lol
im latino btw, so im just as much minority as a black person, so i understand racism better than most.. i really dont know how an OBVIOUS mistake is somehow manipulated into a different point of view...
=\

( i waited for response a few min, he went offline after posting ban)

and after reading that id like to say this here...

can u please post the complete log of the words i said from the time of the comment to the next 10 min or so?

i clearly corrected myself and EVERYONE that knows and plays with me daily knows that 90% of the commets i make are now about weed, which 30% of them say something along the lines of " fruity tasty weed is fun " etc... So if as soon as i get on the server i say " wooot i got new fruity niggz "(twice in a row) and then i correct saying " erm nuggz lol " a couple of people said a few things joking about ban ( i assume ) then Socio showed up as admin saying he was gonna ban ( i think he saw the mistake ) , i re corrected saying i meant nugz nuggz etc... then 10min later izu comes on and says on banned for racism...
anyway the details are in the complete log of the event (please post it), not ONE line and TYPO.... if any admin or every admin has a problem with me, id like to know, if the problem is so big that u guys r waiting for me to slip close to ban me then let me know u dont like me and i just wont show up... im not looking for a perm ban im just as real as u can get and not scared to say the truth, i ride the edge of the rules like EVERYONE else does EVERYDAY... and on this " looking for an excuse to ban " subject. i got TK'ed like 4 times in the past 3 days by certain ppl ( yes i have names, but who's crying lol ) ... should i go on a rampage screen capturing everytime this "person" or the other tk's me( they know who they are ) and posting here to ban them for tk? cmon lets open our eyes and be reasonable... id like to see someone post anything that gets close to racism that ive said on this serv ever.
and if ANYONE reading this was at the game and i really offended u please post here im ready to publicly admit i made a mistake(typo) and im sorry if it caused ANY "hurt" feelings ( which we all know didnt happen ).
hope this racism shit is clear, im further from it than 99.9% of u, if the ban remains then it remains... @least i publicly posted my correction n apology, so basicly to ME, this isnt even a ban appeal, u do as u see fit..

n then i ask.. is there some h8 in the air?.. .=

" i refuse to feel guilty for not measuring up to someone elses standard of who i should be... "

"weeeeeeeeeeeeeeed"
xD
" i refuse to feel guilty for not measuring up to someone elses standard of who i should be... "
" dont hate the rule rider, hate the rules... "
" weeeeeeeeeeeeeeed "
" fruity smelly tasty nuggz "
" erm nuggz "
xD

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Re: banned for typo lol

Post by Azarael » Mon 31 Dec , 2012 5:01 am

Initially I Googled "Fruity nigga". However, UrbanDict backs you up on "nuggz" being used to refer to marijuana.

I was the one who made this call, by proxy. I'm not familiar with drugs slang for obvious reasons.

Ban removed.

techstyle

Post by techstyle » Mon 31 Dec , 2012 5:20 am

thank u very much aza =)
happy holidays
" weeeeeeeeeeeeeeed "
" erm nuggz "
xD

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Mon 31 Dec , 2012 12:15 pm

Urban Dictionary ;'D'D

First time I've ever heard someone call weed 'nuggz'.

Weed is less characters.

Maybe you shouldn't call it nuggz to avoid this happening again, or other people getting the wrong idea.

bOnO
UT2004 Administrator

Post by bOnO » Mon 31 Dec , 2012 3:43 pm

And there's no hate against you or anyone, we're just very careful about racist offences.
Its all about the game, and how you play it
All about control, and if you can take it
All about your debt, and if you can payit
Its all about pain and whos gonna make it...

techstyle

Post by techstyle » Tue 01 Jan , 2013 12:00 am

iRobot wrote:Urban Dictionary ;'D'D

First time I've ever heard someone call weed 'nuggz'.

Weed is less characters.

Maybe you shouldn't call it nuggz to avoid this happening again, or other people getting the wrong idea.

nug, nuggz, refering to nuggets, chunks, popcorn etc.. (like gold nuggets), this case marihuana nuggets xD

long live fruity nuggz! 8-)
" weeeeeeeeeeeeeeed "
" erm nuggz "
xD